WriterToWriters and Mladen Reljanovic inspired me to compile what I know about storytelling and writing.
Writing Tips: (under construction- articles to come)
- Writing Voice and Inspiration
- I need a Hero!
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd person narrator vs. POV
- world building
- Line and sinker, on titles
- Stories have been told
- Origin, Function and Dysfunction
- Plot is a plot is a plot – (D, E)
- To put out a fire, use gasoline -on conflict
- Writing habit (The When, the How and the What-for)
If you submit, your stories need a special format, if not stated otherwise on the submission page of the magazine/news/anthology – this is your way. Usually you can set your writing program (word, Pages…) to special templates.
- English: this is how it should look like: William Shunn.
- German: this is how you do it: Normseite, (wiki), Templates for Word and for OpenOffice; Or try here: Autoren-im-Web
Writing tips by fellow writers : with love
Poetry: Mommy’s little helper for the rhyme.